请看^^

Monday 1 August 2011

...Unlucky...

Today have 2 unlucky case happening on me~

1. I go to the place that i dislike~!  
2. Get injured after donation blood~!

Firstly,the place that i dislike is Balai Polis~!!
But i must go too because i need do polis report about i lost my condo access card..
If not i need to pay for RM50 to redo the card~!!!(so expensive!)
After i get the report letter than i successful get my new access card but also need to pay RM15!!!
But FINE~! Is it better than RM50?xD

Secondly~!When i go for donation blood in my college!
A malay nurse she did not find my vessel carefully !!!
She keep said : tak adalah tak adalah!Siapa boleh tolong I! macam mana ah!!
(how i know you wan how jek)
Without thinking further, she just simply do injection and insert a needle to my hand!!
Serious case happen...~My blood come out within 5 minute than it stop~!!!
and the MALAY nurse ask for someone help!!~Tolong Tolong=.=!!
than few nurse come to me....~than the nurse keep pull the needle in and out from my hand~!
Some of the nurse: ah keluar pun~! The malay nurse: oh ya~~!!!perlahan lagi!tak jalan lagi~!
after that i saw my blood come out for the needle >.<"!!!

Finally, they make a decision ask me change right hand to donate,than i had agreed for it!
But the MALAY nurse said to me~!Tak mao la tak mao la!~Susah la...Tak payah~~!!!WTF!
Luckily a good nurse she say :she come is make for the donation one let her go for it~!
(if they really don't allow me to donate, i will so sad and so down one~)
The good nurse help me do the all procedure and her success!~My blood flow out smoothly~^^~
Some of the nurse come and see me...~They keep say : budak ini kesiannya...(Paiseh dao)=.=!

After done the donation i just realize that both of my hand "O qia"!
My left hand swollen seriously! It really pain,no energy and i felt bit dizzy!!
Before i saw someone after donation sure get "Oqia", now i know what is the feel already!~
Both of my hand so "yamgong" T_T, this is 1st time i get this problem after donation blood~!!
And so "bu hao yi si" let one of my friend wait for me within 1 hours~!


Pity Left hand!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment